- Describe yourself in 3 words:
- What is your ultimate TIALS piece?
- Top 5 love songs?
- Where and what are you doing right now?
- What’s next for you?
1.Describe yourself in 3 words:
colorful, creative, loving
2.What is your ultimate TIALS piece?
The "I'm not sorry" Shirt and the "Love Thyself" Bomber Jacket
3.Top 5 love songs?
1) Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart
2) Tony Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
3) Aaliyah - One In A Million
4) Oasis - Wonderwall
5) En Vouge - Don't Let Go
4.Where and what are you doing right now?
I'm chilling with my singer Tess on my couch in Berlin and eating candies. Yummie!
5.What’s next for you?
I will be joining my boyfriend at his South America tour and my next two singles coming out in march. Which I am very excited about!
Check out her website here :)
- angelic, ruminative, ambitious💫
- I just saw that ML Reflector bodysuit…it's so dope <3 But my all time fave is the Mastermind dress because the cut-outs on the dress are so unique. I’m a big fan of sick cut-outs on clothing, so that's why I love them both.
- “Fall In Love” Phantogram
- “Happy Ending” Avril Lavigne
- “Promises” Nero
- “Something About You” Majid Jordan
- “Hold On, We’re Going Home” Drake (ASTR cover)
- It’s actually the first day of school…at this very moment, I’m sitting in my Comm 100 class at UCLA answering these fun questions :D LOL!
- What’s next for me are big things. I can feel a really good year on its way after last year being a bit rough. I'll be going to Japan for a month in March and going to a lot of cool festivals as usual. I’ll be concentrating on my acting, dancing, and something new being music. Can’t wait to see where it all takes me.
Keep up with Skylar here:
1. Three words to describe Riiottt
-Three words that describes riiottt
literally . a . Riiottt
2. Your love song playlist will consist of these songs:
-Love songs hmm let's see
- RIIOTTT- CALL ME
- Kim Davis -Sometimes
- Rihanna- Sell me candy
- Beyoncé - Dangerously in love
- Tove lo - Habits
- tat-tu- All the things she said
- Alice deejay - When will you come home
- Paramore - That's what you get
3. What are your favorite TIALS pieces?
-Honestly I truly can't answer this because there are so many pieces I absolutely love. I wear TIALS everyday. But if I had to choose it would be the neon pieces ..anything neon, I'm rocking it ...I'm also now obsessed with the new HEARTBREAK HOTEL collection 😩💕
4. Whats hair color will we see you rock in 2017?
-I wish I could answer this but idk lol I'm always changing my hair, my look, and my style. I get bored fast ...it will be something refreshing and original for sure.
5. Speaking of 2017, tell us what we can expect from you? :)
-MY NEW EP. ALOT OF NEW MUSIC, TOUR, TRAVELS, AND SO MANY SECRETS I'M EXCITED TO SHARE
2017 is my year so just expect ME, RIIOTTT 🙏✈️🔮
Check out Riiottt's Soundlcoud here!
Meet Da Candy, a DJ, singer, and producer from Ukraine!
1.Tell us about your name?
My Stage name is Da Candy , I'm a DJ and music producer myself. Real name is Katerina and originally im from Ukraine, Kiev.
2.What T.I.A.L.S. pieces can't you live without?
I'm really in love with all your brand pieces, but literally I can't live without all kinds of TIALS bondage essentials, I mostly have all of them in my wardrobe in all colours. My favorite one is with yellow- the popface bondage bra. I'm obsessed with this piece. I match it with the TIALS white tennis skirt and other kinds of high waisted bottoms.
3.Your most memorable DJ set?
One of the best DJ sets was in Mexico for 30,000 people. I can't describe the feeling you get when you play your music for that big of an audience and the energy they give to you is totally insane. Once you have that feeling, you wanna stay in that moment for life.
4.Your ultimate love song playlist will have these songs...
I'm such an RnB lover, so love songs are mostly in my playlists. Just to give a few:
-Jeremih - All the time
-Jeremih ft Fabolous - Peace sign
-Tinashe - Bet
-Steven A. Clark - Can't have (Ape Drums Remix)
-Rihanna - Needed Me
-Justin Skye - Collide (ft Tyga)
-Kehlani - Gangsta
-GTA - Red Lips
-Ariana Grande - Into you
-Flume - Smoke & Retribution
-Borgeous - Lost & Found
-The Weeknd - Often
5. Name five things you always travel with?
I always travel with my laptop, headphones, Nike and Jordan sneakers, TIALS tops and high waisted denim shorts XD
Check out her site:
Meet Nicole Millar, a sing/songwriter from Sydney, Australia.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words:
-Goofy, Chill, Creative
2. What is your ultimate T.I.A.L.S. piece?
-I can’t go past the legendary logo bondage bra in black I love it because you can pair it with overalls and wear it under mesh shirts.
3. Top 5 love songs:
-Come on mess me up - Cub Sport , Apple Cherry - Nao , Let me love you - Ariana Grande , Thinking bout you - Frank Ocean , Firefly - Mura Masa
4. Where and what are you doing right now?
-Right now I’m preparing everything for my upcoming tour around Australia, I’m so excited so taking it easy today probably watch Netflix later haha.
5. What’s next for you?
-I’m releasing a new single called Signals in October which will be a part of a new EP called Communication which I’ll be touring all October - December.
Check out her EP Tremble on iTunes now!
Meet London based singer/songwriter Liza!
1. Describe Liza in 3 words:
2. What is your spirit animal?
3. T.I.A.L.S. piece(s) you can’t live without?
The sade shirt is everything! I've lived in this the whole time I've been out in LA.
( http://thisisalovesong.com/search?type=product&q=sade+shirt )
4. What’s your fantasy snapchat filter?
I'd like a drake filter .... One that puts your head onto a mini drake body and does all these moves from hotline bling!
5. LA or London?
London girl through and through
Check out her original song, "Better With Me"
photos by Angela Peterman
- Describe Honey in 3 words.
Electric, Sweet, Fierce
- What is your favourite TIALS piece?
I am OBSSESED with the new Young Gods collection. My favorite piece from this collection is the Melanie set!! The pants and top together create that sexy edgy vibe that I’m all about. I’d wear this piece in its Neon or Pink colors during the summer to brighten up my sets!
- Your perfect love songs for the summer are…
My perfect love songs for the summer are….
Bryson Tiller - Exchange
Drake ft Rihanna - Too Good
Lil Yachty - One Night
Future – Rich $ex
Tyga – 1 of 1
Rihanna - Needed Me
Tory Lanez – LA Confidential
- Your make up and hair is always on point. What are your go-to products?
You girls are so sweet, thank you! My go to eye shadow is the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. My favorite colors in the palette are Buzz, Trick, and Burnout. They give me that ‘honey’ glow that I always want my eyes to have. My other favorite products are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit & Eyebrow Pencil. I’m also OBSESSED with Lime Crime’s Bleached liquid matte lipstick. OH! and my face gets that fabulous glow from Laura Mercier’s face Illuminator! Now as far as my hair goes I use Sexy Hair’s Root Pump. I try to keep my hair as natural as I can to keep it strong and healthy. I hope these beauty tips find their way into your summer must haves as they have mine!
- Where can we catch you next?
You can catch me spinning at The Standard in Hollywood on June 24th or at my weekly Wednesday night party ‘Cyber Ceremony. I’d love to see all you hunnies there! To keep up-to-date with my shows follow me on Instagram or Facebook @itshoneyy or check out my website itshoneymusic.com!
- Bad Gyal
1. What was your inspiration for this collaboration?
I wanted to create something sexy and sporty for festival season, a little different from the typical festival season wear. I wanted pieces that I could definitely see myself wearing during Coachella.
2. What is your favourite piece?
I love the one piece bathing suit. I love the orange color - perfect for the summer. It's also versatile and can be worn as a swimsuit or a top w denim bottoms.
3. What’s your favourite love song?
Dangerously In Love by Beyoncé
4. Name 5 artists you are excited to see at Coachella
5. Any tips to survive a music festival?
Drinks lots of water.. Wear comfy shoes..